Pricing & Policies
Blue Bird Yard Signs provides all occasion yard sign rentals for residences, as well as commercial businesses. Service includes set up and take down. Our greetings are a great way to celebrate any event and they can make for a great surprise for someone special. Book your unique yard greetings today to be sure to reserve your special date!
Blue Bird Yard Signs delivers and sets up your yard greeting rental the evening before your event or celebration (after 6pm) and picks them up the evening of your event (after 7pm). If you need other times please let us know.
Service Area for Free Delivery & Setup: Naperville, Downers Grove, Lisle, Woodridge, Glen Ellyn, Wheaton, Warrenville, Westmont & Darien
Pricing includes your personalized greeting, delivery, set up and pick up.
- Single Phrase Greetings - $99
- Additional names are $15 each
- Additional days are $50 each
- Delivery fee may apply if outside the service area Please contact us before placing an out of area order!
- We kindly ask you to book your lawn greeting rental 72 hours before your event. We are able to accommodate some orders in a shorter timeframe, but a rush fee may be applied.
Rental & Reservation Policies
- Payment is required at the time of booking in order to confirm/hold your reservation/date.
- You will be invoiced for missing or damaged lawn display items.
- For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greetings display. Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting or playing on it. Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
- We do ask that you take pride in your lawn display, and treat it with respect.
- Please do not move the items. Please do not throw lawn display items in the garbage, or vandalize our signs. Even if you do not like the display gift given to you, these items ARE our property and business. It is best to notify the honoree to not harm the display, as you are still responsible for it.
- Please protect our inventory from any damage that might be caused due to flying debris from lawnmowers, dogs, etc. Contact with lawn trimmers may cause damage as well.
- Please DO NOT attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun. If a hot balloon blows against our signs, our sign may become damaged.
- If you have a LAWN CREW coming, please arrange for them to come BEFORE we set up.
- We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please DO NOT pull the signs from the ground.
- Blue Bird Yard Signs and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up or removal of any rental.
Refund Policy/Cancellation Policy
- If you must cancel your booking, you can choose to receive 1/2 of your booking rate as a refund, or you may leave the full amount on credit for a future booking date, based on our availability.
- In the event of inclement weather, we may not be able to set up any lawn displays. Inclement weather includes lightning/thunderstorms, hurricanes, heavy rain, high winds and any other Act of God that would put us or our lawn display in harm's way.
- No refunds will be given due to the client giving us the wrong address.
- No refunds will be given due to the homeowner requesting us to remove the lawn display.
- No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community.
- No refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
- No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display, that are out of our control.
By placing an order/booking with Blue Bird Yard Signs, you agree to all policies stated above.